1990 - Lisbon, Portugal.
EDUCATION AND ARTISTIC PATH:
- Lives and works in Lisbon;
- Finalist of the course of Painting at the Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Lisbon, in 2017;
- In 2009, finished high school at António Arroio's Secondary School of Arts;
- Uses different techniques of production in his work such as drawing and painting;
- Exhibits since 2015.
- "A dispensa", Pavilhão 31, Centro Hospitalar Psiquiátrico de Lisboa (Júlio de Matos),
Lisbon, 2017 (collective);
- "Da Pintura", Monumental Gallery, Lisbon, 2017 (individual);
- “Pequenos Formatos", Monumental Gallery, Lisbon, 2016 (collective);
- “Prémio Paula Rego", Paula Rego House of Stories, Cascais, 2016 (collective).