Interior Plan 1
JULIETA DO VALE
1976 - Lisbon, Portugal.
- Intensive Master in Graphic Design | IED - European Institute of Design, Madrid;
- Advanced Studies in Photography | Ar.co - Arts and Visual Communication Center, Lisbon;
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Communication | Superior School of Arts, Macao Polytechnic Institute, China.
- IED Scholarship for the Intensive Master in Graphic design | IED - European Institute of Design, Madrid;
- Grant for artistic creation - Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation | Photographic project in Japan;
- Oriental Scholarship – Ar.co / Oriente Foundation | Photographic project in Macao.
SOlO EXHIBITIONS (selection):
2012 - Transport | Monumental Gallery, Lisbon;
2008 - Near future | Monumental Gallery, Lisbon;
2004 - Common place (with Margarida Gouveia) | Sala do Risco, Lisbon.
GROUP EXHIBITIONS (selection):
2011 - ArteLisboa Contemporary Art Fair - Monumental Gallery| FIL, Lisbon;
2010 - Project room in ArteLisboa Contemporary Art Fair | FIL, Lisbon FUSO;
- The Video Art International Annual of Lisbon | Berardo Collection Museum, Lisbon;
2009 - POP’s - Original Portuguese Products | Serralves Museum, Oporto;
- Open house - NES Studio | Skagaströnd, Iceland;
2008 - ArteLisboa Contemporary Art Fair - Galeria Monumental | FIL, Lisbon;
- Optica International Festival of Video Art | Madrid and Gijón;
2006 - Jovens Criadores 06 – Photography | Antiga Fábrica Tobom, Montijo.